As a three month old, Grace, you:
I cannot believe how much you have grown already and I love being able to spend everyday with you as you make new discoveries in this big world.
- Love to smile and hear the sound of your voice. It's great to hear you wake up some mornings and greet the day.
- Like to hear mommy sing and even sing along sometimes.
- Can roll over from your stomach to your back, and can get half-way from your back to your stomach. Soon I'm sure you will master rolling over all the way.
- Move all over the crib at night. I often find you 180 degrees from the position I laid you down in. And you usually turn on your right side with your hands up near your face when you fall asleep. Very cute.
- Love to have your hands, the burp rag, your blankets, mommy's shoulder, or anything else within reaching distance, in your mouth.
- Can already bear your weight and love to stand on any one's lap who is willing to hold you up.
- Really like being on the changing table. It's as if you know you're about to get a clean diaper (except at night. At night you want to eat and go back to sleep, and that's all).
- Love to be outside. We try and go on walks almost every evening. I will be sad when the weather turns and it gets too dark outside to so this.
- Smile and coo at Mommy and Daddy. You especially like it when Daddy makes noises and blows raspberries for you. It is so cute to see you try and imitate him.