Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrea


Yesterday we celebrated my sister's 24th birthday by playing some lazer tag and going to Red Robin.  Andrea has been talking about how fun it is but the $8 per person price seemed a little steep for me.  But I had a blast and was only charged the 12 and under price of $5.  I know I look young, but 12? Joe said it was because it was a guy charging me and he and Grace were off at another table.  Have to say if that was the case, I'm flattered.  Even after childbirth, my looks saved me three whole dollars.  Yes, I know this may sound silly, but ladies you know what I am talking about.  I figure its similar to being carded when you are 45; kind of nice once and awhile. So what if he charged Andrea and Brad the same price.  Let me have my moment of happiness.



No comments: