Tuesday, October 25, 2011

6 Months



Now that Owen is only days away from being seven months old, I am finally uploading his six month picture.

17 lbs 7 oz (49th percentile)
27 in long (62nd percentile)
  • Loves playing with his sister
  • Working on sleeping at night - We've begun letting him "cry it out" which sounds so harsh, but was necessary. I am so tired of waking up 4+ times a night. Owen is a bit stubborn though. What took Grace three days to master is taking a bit longer with our dear son. *Since I am actually posting this almost a month late, I will let you know things are a ton better, but we are still working on it.
  • I think it's funny that I forgot to take his socks off in this picture.
  • Is still on the verge of crawling.
  • Loves baths - in an attempt at creating a schedule at night, Owen gets a bath before bedtime. He couldn't be happier, which makes the cranky time before bed a lot easier on mama.


Grace wanted in on the action when I was taking Owen's picture, so here ya go:


And finally... becuase when I saw this picture I couldn't stop laughing:


No comments: