Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All Hallows Eve

This year I decided to let the kids wear their costumes all day. Grace loved it. Owen went through three costumes. Good thing I decided to go cheap this year and basically use what we had in the closet.

Costume #1 - Dr Who (my favorite)
    Reason for change - Major spit-up

Grace's 1st and only costume - Ballerina
Costume #2 for Owen - Giraffe (Grace's old costume that was too small anyways)
    Reason for change - Wet through diaper during nap time

 
Costume #3 - Football Player
   At this point I decided to stick a jersey on him and call it good. He of course kept this one relatively clean until bed.


We stayed home for the night and I grossly underestimated the amount of candy we would need. We were out by 7:30. Sorry neighborhood kids. We however didn't have any incidents akin to this one.  So sorry Lyndsey. Guess southerners are a bit more intense then the trick-or-treaters in the northwest.

Grace also tried her hand at Wii boxing for the first time. She's better than I am. :)




2 comments:

Mary Randall said...

Outfits are adorable. She is so funny playing the Wii in that skirt while boxing! :)

lyndsey said...

I'm glad your neighbors are more understanding than mine! :) Grace is too cute playing that Wii. I can't believe how big she slash how good she is at boxing. Hope you all are well!