Sunday, February 19, 2012

Construction

52:7



This week we began the demo of our garage which will one day turn into a new bedroom/bathroom/laundry room. When we first bought our house, we thought we would live here a few years then move on to a bigger place when our family grew. Well, reality happened, the economy took a nose dive, and our starter home turned into our home for awhile. I actually don't mind. I love our neighborhood: We are close to a huge park, in a great elementary school district, and have great neighbors. However, when Joe got a job where he could work from home, the need for more space came quicker then we had anticipated.
I pray this project goes as smoothly as possible and I can't thank my dad enough for all he is doing. I love you Dad! And Mom, thanks for giving up your husband for awhile. You must really love us. :)

No comments: