Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun

So I realized I haven't posted anything about my trip to Hawaii. This was my first trip there, so I figure it deserves a place on the Mog Blog.
I have always wanted to visit Hawaii, so when a couple great friends from college asked if I wanted to go with them, it didn't matter that I would be eight months pregnant.... Okay it did. :) I asked my doctor if it would be okay and she told me I could fly up to a month before my due date. I would have six weeks left to go at the time of the trip, so I was home free. However, I was a bit nervous about going into labor. But I didn't. Instead I had a great time with five girlfriends from college. Here are some pictures to prove it.

My Sister and I at Black Sand Beach in Hana.





Andrea and I at the beach by our hotel.




I had to get one belly shot in here. Now Grace can say she's been to Hawaii too and has the pictures to prove it.




The whole gang, Sarah, Shelby, Tara, Andrea, Me and Monica.


And what selection of pictures from Hawaii would be complete without one of a beautiful waterfall?

No comments: