Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa

It was so good to visit my family for longer than one or two days. It has been several years since both Joe and I have been able to stay longer than a weekend. Joe was busy helping my dad who is remodeling the house and while Joe was busy working, my mom was busy spoiling our daughter. Gotta love grandparents. It was so nice to have someone who loved spending time with Grace, all the while giving mommy some much needed breaks and rest time. I feel like I am finally getting back to my old self thanks to the extra naps I was able to sneak in. It was a much longer process than I had expected, although I should have known. Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay so long. But it is good to be back in our own house and my own comfortable bed. :)

My mom with Grace

Joe and my brother Joel painting siding

No comments: