Sunday, March 7, 2010

9 months

Our little girl is nine months old, and it is so fun to see her personality start to emerge.

She is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up onto all the furniture and whatever is in within reach.  The other day she completely emptied the bottom shelf of our console table and climbed right in, then looked back, proud as can be as if to say, "Hey, look at what I just did."

Her laugh is one of my favorite things to listen to.  It's amazing what weird things she can get me to do just to hear her laugh. Watching her and Daddy play and laugh together makes my heart and my face smile.

She absolutely loves her dog Violet and actually squeals with delight every time we turn it on (Violet happens to be a talking dog that sings and says Grace's name.  Thanks Leapfrog... Oh, and Grandma).

Lately, she has been entertaining herself in the car by making different noises and then laughing at herself.  So cute!

She is such a people person.  I think she inherited her mother's extroverted personality.

She has been working on her two front teeth and I can see one almost ready to break through.  I think we are all three more then ready for this to happen.

On a normal, non teething night, she sleeps from around 7:30 pm to 7:00 am with one long nap in the afternoon.  Although, sometimes we still sneak in a nap in the morning if we are at home.  She really doesn't like taking naps when she is at work with me...  wish we could trade places.  She can work and I'll take the nap. :)

No comments: