Saturday, September 10, 2011

5 Months


Normally Owen is dressed in a white onesie for his monthly photo shoot, but my little boy is a heater and it being the end of August, it was just too hot for clothes.

16 lbs 7 oz
  • Close to crawling
  • Does not like to go to sleep at night - we're talking 10:30 or 11 pm every night and fighting sleep with every ounce of his little body
  • Gone are the days of him sleeping 7 hours straight; now we wake up every four hours or so for a snack - Awesome
  • Still very happy go lucky
  • Has a smile that just melts my heart
  • Loves peek-a-boo
  • After several attempts at eating cereal, he's not very interested in it, so we'll try again next month.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

:( I'm so sad to hear this...about his sleep! Boohoo! What happened to your great little sleeper? Does your pediatrician have anything to say about it? I keep hearing this from other moms...right at 4 months they stop sleeping well. I'm really nervous about it b/c right now Allie is a great sleeper. I hope it changes really soon for you, Ash! Come on Owen!

Casey said...

Ashley- I just finished like reading a bunch of your posts! Ohmygoodness, those pics are so cute!!!! Your kiddo's are just so adorable! And Grace's song cracked me up, as well as Joe's dancing...
Oh, this is Casey :o)