Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Bump

36 weeks
So I am definitely looking a little pregnant. I am 36 weeks and feel big enough to be carrying a 12 lbs baby although I am seriously praying this isn't the case.
I am now visiting my midwives every week and at my appointment yesterday they told me I was 1 cm dilated but my cervix was still pretty think. Translation - Owen could come tomorrow or he could take his sweet time and come five weeks from now, we really can't tell. Any guesses on when he will decide to make his grand appearance?

2 comments:

The Olive Grove said...

hey friend! you look great! did you get the bird mobile done? started? :) I hope you have fun attempting it...call me if you want any tips. Justin ended up drilling holes in the branches so it self adjusts when it gets hit. I will be praying for you! I am guessing he will come on March 13th! I don't even know your due date...maybe thats a close date?

Ashley said...

Hmm...I want him to come on Reese's birthday...March 21st! Such a great day. :) And that would be 6 days early right!!? How nice to already be dilated 1 cm. When I got to the midwives with Reese after 7 hours of labor I was only at 1 1/2 cm. You only have 1/2 to go to be where I was. And I think you look great too. Are you ready for Owen or do you still have things to get done?