Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Madness

I grew up in a family that was all about basketball. I even played for nine years as a kid. My career ended when I went away to college and decided I wanted to pursue other adventures. I do often wonder if I would have made the team or how well I would have done, but I don't regret my decision not to play ball after high school. Someday I hope to be able to coach, but for now I will be content to grow and raise my babies. However every year when March rolls around I get excited all over again about my beloved sport. That's right folks it's March Madness time. I filled out my bracket. Have you?

Joe and I have a tradition picking our winners and posting the bracket on the fridge where we highlight winners and cross off losers. Pretty sure Joe won last year.... Butler killed my bracket; but I do love a Cinderella Story so I wasn't too crushed. I'm also toying with the idea of filling out a bracket based solely on preference of team colors. Might be fun... we'll see if I get around to it.

No comments: