Sunday, March 18, 2012

It Just Keeps Getting Sweeter

Yesterday, Joe and I celebrated five years of marriage. I can't believe it's been five years already. Time flies when your having fun right?

Excuse me while I get a little sappy. Joe, you are the most incredible, godly man, and my best friend. I love the way you take care of me and our family. I love watching you with the kids; when you tell Grace she is beautiful and give her a big hug, and the way you make Owen laugh while you two are playing. Your patience is a perfect match for my sometimes quick, emotional responses. ;) You are honest and true to your word. When given the opportunity to take the easy way or the honorable way, you would never sacrifice ease for what is right. You have been by my side through the births of our children and through crazy, unexpected surgery, and your presence such a comfort to me. I love you more with each passing day; with such a deep, richer love then when we first started out. I can't believe I am blessed enough to spend today, tomorrow and the next day with you. Love you from the bottom of my heart.


1 comment:

Mary Randall said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE the video :) SO sweet