Tuesday, September 18, 2012

An updated... Squirrel... blog post

I know I need to update the blog, and I have plenty to blog about, but every time I sit down to write I get ADD, and nothing gets blogged about at all. So here is my attempt despite my ordering a coffee today and forgetting to ask for decaf. And for those of you who don't watch children's movies all the time, the title is a reference to UP.

Little peak at our new addition

My beautiful sister and gorgeous daughter helped me make this picture way more interesting.


Below is a picture of the entire Everest family taken at my cousin Brian's wedding (minus a couple spouses, and Jonathan who was busy with football practice). Brian's new wife was beautiful and their wedding was gorgeous, but more on that later.




 
For the next topic, we jump to some incredible Halloween costumes that Joe's aunt Patsy made for the kids.  Did I mention she made these?

Aaarrrrrrg




This was the best picture I got of the two of them. Owen was ready for a nap and done with taking pictures.

No comments: