Thursday, October 4, 2012

Family Reunion: The McLeods

My Grandpa McLeod celebrated his 80th birthday this past month. Everyone who could make it, traveled to Lincoln City for a birthday celebration/family reunion. I grew up going to McLeod family reunions every few years, and I always looked forward to them. I didn't often get to see my cousins, and it was always a time of good food and family fun. As all families do, we've had our share of differences, but this years reunion went off magnificiantly. Thanks Grandpa for turning eighty and for showing us how good life can be. I love you Papa Jim.

Doesn't he make 80 look good?


Grace dancing for a captive audience and loving every minute of it.
Owen didn't mind the spotlight either
 

Playing with cousin Meilan. My kids both adored her.


Almost everyone at the dinner table

Mmmmm "smovies"

The whole clan


No comments: