Five more weeks to go (unless Owen decides to take his sweet time like his sister did), and I still have a list of projects a mile long. I decided for my own sake I would make a list. Yes, I am a list maker; even to the point of actually drawing little boxes next to the items on my list so I can make a neat little check mark when I'm through with it. So here is my list of "to do's" before baby arrives:
- Finish painting the kids' dresser
- Finish Grace's quilt
- Sew together curtains out of some great fabric I bought today.
- Organize the kids closet (which can't actually begin until I get the dresser finished)
- Hang up picture frames in the kids' room
- Make Owen a mobile similar to my dear friend Sarah who made this adorable one for her son:
So there you have it. I will try and post pictures of my accomplishments when they are through. Again more for myself than anyone reading my blog. It's a good way to look back and see all that I accomplished.